Thursday, June 21, 2012

~Don't Worry...Be Happy!~

Good morning crafty friends, 

I have a fun little retro style card today to share.
I made this yesterday with the supah rad Scraptastic Club PB&J Kit
I love how versatile this kit is and how much fun I have had creating
very different projects with it. 
I went a little funky with the Don't Worry on the banner,
but I love funky weird goodness, it just felt right. 
 I almost felt like I was making a retro postcard. 
 Oh I did add the twine myself from Hydrangea Hippo,
 but everything else was from the fabulous PB&J kit. 
Had a fun day yesterday with my girlfriends, and family. 
Today I am headed out for NEW INK! Very excited, I will share more 
tomorrow, hopefully with fun pictures. :)
Happy Thursday my friends~

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Cute card. I like the banner.

Have fun today, you're now addicted to Tat's ;)

Jingle said...

Pinky, this is a really cute card! I love it!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a fun card! i love that banner :) tfs!

sarabeth

liz at liz's paper loft said...

super cool card!!

Claudia said...

La frase me encanta: Don´t worry be happy"
Excelente trabajo!