Friday, June 8, 2012

~Think Happy Thoughts-Acrylic & Crystal Sun Catcher!~

Happy Friday to my amazing crafty friends,

I created a fun new project to share because I have the privilege
of working with Connie Crystals and amazing crystal company.
And Clear Scraps, a great acrylic company, and of course
The Scraptastic Kit Club (which provided the paper and embellishments)
I decided to combine to three for a beautiful sun catcher wall hanging. 
 I started out with the Clear Scraps Scalloped Square Album, I took 
a page from it. Then I scored and cut, and cut...and CUT the middle out! 
LOL It was alot harder them I anticipated, these things are sturdy!
I stapled the Connie Crystal Sun Catcher into place, 
then I added the paper frame from the PB&J kit. 
I also dug out my add-on from last month's kit the Ruby Red 
Liquid Pearls and dotted all over. 
I cannot wait to hang this on my wall, I love the fresh look for summer!
They will have a new website up soon with full instructions too.
Plus the amazing Scraptastic Kit Club and Clear Scraps, they all are
wonderful companies with purpose.

Happy Friday! :) 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Dot said...

Great idea for a sun catcher! Very pretty!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is fabulous!!!

Christa said...

So lovely. I adore the yellow and the red. Also such and innovative idea!

Drayia said...

What bright sunny colours together, Love it!

Kelly Sas said...

This is why I need to take your acrylic class!!!