Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's a Good thing TOO


I had fun with this Layout. I used about 100 pop dots LOL Seems to be my Thing lately.
And I spent hours hand cutting circles. I am circled out!
I love using Christmas Paper (the brown and blue polka dot and blue) for NON Christmas purposes.
Lots of Basic Grey paper here and handmade embellishments too. I made the flowers from hot glue and rik rak~
I love this picture it was a company picnic when we first moved to VA. I love the look of love in Andrew's eyes. Its a pure moment you don't catch often but he just looks like he loves me pure and simple. It my most fave picture of us EVER~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO and you both look like your having so much fun - as for pop dots you can never use too many. lol

mE said...

I LOVE this layout!!!!

Do you hire out to do scrapbook pages? hehehe!

Inky Smiles!

E.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE TOTALLY MAKING THE PINK HAIR WORK FOR YOU...LOVE IT.

Holly said...

I love it. you do such great layouts. I seem to do one then it is 3-4 months before I have time to get back to do the next.