Saturday, June 15, 2013

~Are We There Yet w/ Avocado Arts!~

Good morning and a very happy Saturday to you!

I am excited about the newest stamp set from Avocado Arts- 
Are We There Yet- I mean how amazeballs are these?? I love them!

I have three projects to share today!!
For this card I stamped the sign image twice and cut out the arrows then 
carefully stamped the I'm Here For You sentiment on each arrow individually. 
It might look like a clean and simple card but it took time with all the taping
and stamping to get them in each arrow LOL
BUT I love the end result!!
This is the actual stamp set:
LOVE it so hard!

I created this more vintage style card in which I embossed the trailer
itself with copper kettle embossing powder. 
 For this card I used some travel papers I had in my stash
and stamped 6 suitcases- then cut out the middle and inserted the
striped paper- I love that so much! :)
 I popped the suitcases up with foam pop dots.
I usually use the digital die cuts but this time I did not-
BUT each stamp set comes with them that is a great bonus!

So those are my card projects and I wanted to remind you....

I am super excited to be teaching 3 individual layouts in this 
class with 3 techniques plus bonus techniques! :) 
You can sign up here-
http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=792

Now keep on crafting and come back to visit soon!
Enjoy your weekend~
Photobucket

1 comment:

Belinda Basson said...

I saw these on the CHA January previews...Have not seen them in my country to purchase...will have to go on line.