Monday, June 3, 2013

~Acrylic Coasters Made Into Baseball Wall Hanging~

Hey there crafty peeps! :) 
One week left of baseball then all my attention is back on crafting!
We had a wonderful weekend full of amazing surprises and alot of love. 
We had 46 people at our home on Saturday for Justice's birthday
what an amazing blessing that was! I mean we were blown away by the love 
and support. Plus the Special Needs picnic was amazing. 
Many blessing this weekend. 

Anyways on to crafty goodness....
With the June 2013 Creating Made Easy kit I created this wall hanging.
I know it's a travel kit but I loved some of the stickers and colors
and decided to make it into a baseball themed project.


This kit has been very versatile and I cannot wait to share the other projects!
SO happy Monday  my friends, 
see you tomorrow!! :) 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenny's Heart said...

Sweet Justice, I love the project!