Thursday, June 20, 2013

~Hi...I'm Here For You~

Hey there happy Thursday my friends,

Oh I am in love with the Avocado Arts stamp set this month
especially the "I'm Here For You" sentiment- such a great sentiment for
this time of year and any time your friends need you. 
 Sometimes I think I am the luckiest gal in the world with such
amazing friends who are so genuine and loving.
I have such great kids in my life too- such a blessing.
I took a little time out this week for the family.
In the midst of Gage's Autism appointments and testing 
we took some park time and swimming time. 
This has been such a hard week with hubby in the ER- Gage in 
his testing and so much anxiety. It's nice to reflect on how amazingly
blessed our family is to have those who care and support us!





Have a wonderful day  my friends~ :) 
Photobucket

No comments: