Wednesday, February 22, 2012

~Scrapping Those Crafty Pictures~

Good morning my crafty friends,

Today I have a digital layout to share. I actually
scrapped a picture of my crafts in this layout. Is that weird?? LOL
I took a photo of my pin cushion jar, and used it in this layout.
You know I am even tempted to scrap my scrapbook pages! LOL
I am so not kidding~
For this page I used the Honey Sunset Blush Paper Pack **On sale today only!*
and the Inky-ness Perfume Labels 1. You might also notice in the photos my
Vintage Jar Pin Cushion I made from the Samantha Walker fabrics.
I think it all flowed nicely and I can't wait to print this page for my album.

I might even print it, then add some scrappy embellishments!
Ok off to the house...it is looking a hot mess~
Have a wonderful Hump Day my friends,
thank YOU for taking the time to come by and say hello.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christa said...

Pinky! This a great design in PINK of course! I like the little pincushion! :0)

melody said...

love that pincushion...love your digi! awesome work!