Wednesday, February 1, 2012

~Love Altered Frame~

Good morning my friends....

Today is the day! The Day I stop living out of ice chests and start
living in 2012 with a new fridge! LOL I am giddy, can you tell??!

Anyways...I have an altered frame to share today. This was a CHA project
currently at CHA on my designer wall. (How fun is that?).
It is all Webster's Pages and Blumenthal Lansing once again.
I used Clear Scraps acrylic inside to create the "window"....I love it, I am
totally going to recreate it for my home this year.
This is a special week for me and my boys.
Tomorrow is my 10th wedding anniversary. Because everything has gone
awry this month and my son's surgery is in a few days,
we won't be getting away as planned. BUT it is still very special,
I am really honored to be married to my amazing husband who is my light
and my strength. He really does dote on me, he is a dying breed for sure.

I will see you all tomorrow, hopefully with new fridge pictures!
Oh and by the way...when did refrigerators go from like 500.00 to like 1000.00
minimum??? I mean really??? LOL It's insane!!! I must be getting old!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kray said...

That is very pretty! We may have to get a refrigerator....we are debating either to try to gamble and think it can be fixed, or just go ahead and just buy a new one. I can't believe how expensive fridges are.

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! You definitely did have a great man!

prayers for you son as well!

Kray said...

That is very pretty! We may have to get a refrigerator....we are debating either to try to gamble and think it can be fixed, or just go ahead and just buy a new one. I can't believe how expensive fridges are.

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! You definitely did have a great man!

prayers for you son as well!

Kray said...

That is very pretty! We may have to get a refrigerator....we are debating either to try to gamble and think it can be fixed, or just go ahead and just buy a new one. I can't believe how expensive fridges are.

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! You definitely did have a great man!

prayers for you son as well!

Dawnll said...

Happy Anniversary!

Drayia said...

So pretty Pinky it would look lovely on my wall too LOL. Happy Aniversary, Isnt it wonderful to fine an incredible man after all the hardship of the first. I am one of the lucky ones too! Sending prayers for your son and his operation.

Kelly Sas said...

Happy 10th anniversary! So happy you found true love and a real gentalMAN. I too am blessed with one of the few left in this world. You sure have a lot of items at CHA. Congrats, you are a true artist!!!

Ziggyeor said...

Happy Anniversary!
I hope you and Andrew get some quiet time. (yeah I know right?)
Love the new project and yeah on new fridge!