Monday, February 20, 2012

~Busy Weekend Fun+Photos From My Craft Room!~

Good morning my friends, what a fantastic and busy
weekend in the Hobbs home! :)

Hubs had to work on Sunday, so we knew it would be crazy.
Started out on Friday getting the house clean and taking care of sick kids,
then Saturday a couple of my close girly friends came over.
Melissa & Jennifer. Melissa came to scrap with me, and Jennifer came
to organize and clean my scrap room!

She organized and I scrapped her pages...SUPER trade right?! LOL
This layout is her son throwing out the first pitch for the Sounds,
and I was so excited to scrap baseball photos. I love me some baseball.
I found the perfect stamp from Pink By Design to combine with
The perfect flat back buttons from Buttons Galore & More.
The paper is Bo Bunny and when I saw it I died a little bit...I need to find
some even if it is no longer produced....SO if anyone knows where I
can get it PLEASE let me know! :)
It felt so good to scrap pages for fun. I actually finished 7 in one day.
Not elaborate but pretty anyways.

Now I have to share photos of just how my room is coming together.
I knew Jennifer would organize but I never expected it to be color coordinated
and just BEAUTIFUL too!
She found em these jars for .69 and I sent hubby to buy like 15 more! LOL
And she found me these baskets in different shapes and sizes
at the Dollar Store for 1.00! I had hubby buy 25 more! haha
Then hubby went to a friend's house and made shelves....
I am going to paint the shelves or cover then in Hello Kitty fabric,
then label all the baskets. The jars will all have a Hello Kitty bow on them.
I am dying to get it all done! Can't you see it now?
I have a huge craft room, I am excited! :)
I have the most amazing friends who just jump in and help
whenever it is needed. I am just sooooooo excited!

Happy Monday my friends!! ♡♡

Photobucket

8 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

Gorgeous layout! I will be on the lookout for that paper-and I love how your organization is coming together! I saw those baskets at the dollar store the other day! :)

Dawnll said...

Wow 7 layouts in one day-hat is amazing
Those are some great friends to come and help.
Love the baskets and jars, excited for you and can't wait to see it all done.
Those baskets would work in my room also..lol

Ziggyeor said...

cute lo. I'm loving the room. I'm half tempted to go get me some baskets from the Dollar Tree too. I have clear tubs but they don't look as nice even though I can see everything in them.

Kelly Sas said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. The reason you have such great friends is because you are a good person and friend too! Enjoy your room. My hubby built one for me last winter and I LOVE it!!!

Chelle said...

I love the layout. Will you be sharing pictures of your scrap space when it is all completed? I would love to be nosy and see your whole space.

Shaunery said...

Stunning layouts!!! It's fun scrapping other folks photo's!! WEEEEEE sounds like your room is coming together, mine is a continuous work in progress. I'm itching to "gut" mine so I can paint!! Thanks for sharing!!

Georgina said...

What an awesome layout!! I love it!!! ;)

melody said...

housework...for scrappin ~ now that's a good trade! awesome lo chickie! nice touch with the balls.

and oh..lovin what you're doing to your scrappy space...hello kitty and that pink...yummy!