Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~March 1st! More Cricut Imagine Fun!~

Good morning my crafty friends!
I hope your days is going beautifully.

Did you see my new blog buttons?? Oh I am in love!
Thanks Jumping Jax Designs!! They are booked because they rock!

We have officially hit tornado season in Tennessee and it has begun strong.
Yesterday we had crazy winds and storms all day, I was fighting
the weather to get my son to the Dr. I hope it clears up by Thursday!

After the video yesterday I thought it would be fun to share a 100%
Cricut Imagine Card! The only think I did not use the Imagine for
was the Jenni Bowlin alphabet rub-ons, and my Glue Arts 3D Combo Pac.

OUT FOR PUBLICATION

I love that is has shapes in the machine for everyday use and no keypad!
Anyways, a quick post today because the March Tally Scrapper kit
goes live at 8am central today and I know I will be
packing orders from Tally today and shipping.
I always ship same day so off I go!

Oh and before I forget there is a new challenge on Imaginisce today.

Have a beautiful Tuesday everyone,
and I thank each and every one of you for stopping by!

Photobucket

16 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

love this!!! beautiful!

Dawnll said...

I love the new buttons! One of my favorite colors.
You are growing in leaps and bounds sweetie.
Stay safe sweetie

Kim A. said...

The new buttons are so cute. I love your card, you are really rocking out the cards!!!

Lisa P said...

What a very cool card. I love what I see done with the Imagine. It's tempting, but after spending so much on the expression and the gypsy my frugal side just can't overcome.

Cowspotdog said...

that is an awesome card and the new buttons look great, much easier to help with navigating around your blog.

Kelly Sas said...

Did notice your new blog bottons. Great card too. Your becoming a real card maker now aren't you!?! Hope your chickens stayed safe in the wind yesterday.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a cute card. i like that it's not yoru traditional shape.

Liz said...

I think I need one someday

doverdi said...

Great project! TFS!

Becky said...

WOW! I LOVE your wall hanging! XOXO Bec

Kath said...

Beautiful wall hanging - feels so spring-y!

Nana's Paper Things said...

Beautiful tag! I love the colors.
LizW in TX

Iris said...

Love your blog. Iris

mn36 said...

great projects

will become a follower to see more pinky-ness goodness

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I don't have the imagine, but it does wonderful printing!! Love the card, so sooo cute :)

Silver Stars Scrappin said...

I found you from Chloeandherclipons and I love your work. No wonder she raves about it. I'm your newest follower.