Saturday, March 19, 2011

~Baseball Weekend & More Easter Card Fun!~

Happy Saturday my crafty friends!!!!!!

Yesterday we had our first baseball tournament and we won our first game!
I am so proud, I just had to share. This year we have an amazing coach that
genuinely cares about the kids learning to play the game and being a good
sport on top of it all. We have a few children with disabilities on our team.
This is going to be an amazing experience for the boys, I am so proud!

I made this card using the Cosmo Cricket Togetherness line, my Cricut
Imagine (printing and cutting the eggs) and my Core'dinations cardstock!
I have to make a birthday card this weekend too because my MIL
birthday is in a couple days. I need to be a better daughter LOL
I am so far behind with these boys baseball games, but how can I
resist? It's a great experience and we are so blessed!

Ok I am off to game #2!! Wish the boys luck! GO CRUSHERS!! :)
Love ya♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Photobucket

7 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love the card and have a fun Saturday.

Khristen said...

Love it, especially the way the bunny sits to the right of the frame. Awesome!

Ziggyeor said...

It's adorable! I love the bunny.

I'm glad the boys are having a good experience with baseball this year.

hilde janbroers said...

such a cute card!!

Tona said...

I love your card! It's just too cute.
Best of luck to the boys with their baseball season.

Kim A. said...

I love the card. I hope that the boys have a great season!!!

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

Cute card!!!