Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~New Cricut Cartridge Layout~

Good morning my crafty friends and a special shout out to my Cricut chicks!

I just got the Cricut Everyday Cartridge, it has all the special Cricut cuts
for the Cricut, YuDu, Cricut Cake and all that.
In all honesty I never thought I would just LOVE my Crict because
it is not my style...but now 4 months later I really find it VERY useful.
I just make it work for MY STYLE!!
paper, Clear Scraps acrylic sheet, and glitter glue....then I went crazy! LOL
I made a mask using the cut from the cartridge and sprayed away!
I wish I could get a better picture...the light was not loving me today.
Can you even see the acrylic base page on it? I doubt it.
Anyways...as usual I never tell you I love a product unless I do and
everything today was a fun combo of all my faves!
Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday~
Photobucket

12 comments:

Gloria said...

Love it. This is so you

Carrie K said...

This is great!!This is the first cart that has really made me wish I had joined the circle.

Drayia said...

Very fun LO Pinky. LOVE all the glitter and pink. Have a wonderful day!

Kim. said...

Great layout and so you lol, love the little cricut heads.
Kim xXx

Tina said...

awesome layout...love the cricut heads...


Tina

Jan Garber said...

Too funny! Your post has made me take a second look at my bug! I find myself feeling limited by what you can do with the Cricut, but it really has so many uses if I could just think outside the box!

Nikki Foraker said...

I absolutely LOVE it!!! I adore how you "masked" with a cricut head and misted...PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!!!! This makes me less mad that you ALWAYS slaughter me in Bejeweled! HAHAHAH

♥ Nikki ♥

Manhattan Mandie said...

This looks AWESOME!!! Great job!

melody said...

whoa..kewl lo chickie! lovin those cricut embellies..and WUV that ribbon..yummy!

Nanabells said...

as always such a creative layout - love the sparkle!!

sharon g said...

NO WAY, my son LOVES cows (they are his favorite animal--he's almost 19!). I'll have to figure out where to buy that paper....

Rose said...

This is so great! I'm making some things for the upcoming Stampede and this cart saved me. Thanks for giving me even more ideas.