Thursday, March 17, 2011

~Hand Made Gifts *Dry Erase Board VIDEO tutorial!* & WINNER!~

Happy St. Patrick's Day my friends!

I have fun project today that would make amazing hand made gifts.
First of all I want to let you know this was not my original idea, I helped
people make them it at CKC Louisville in the Clear Scraps Booth.

But I put my own twist on it :) And I told Susan (the owner) I was
going to make a video tutorial with the idea and she loved it!
This would make a lovely Teacher's Gift or even a gift for a child's room!
Here is the how to video!!

I love it! This is why working in the booths is so inspiring and fun!
I did not add the dry erase marker yet, but I am going to tie it on a pearl strand.

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! I am off to a Dr. App and baseball tonight,
BUSY times ahead! :) It is officially baseball season!


OHHH and real quick, the winner of the St Patty's Day outfit!
Blogger jennmom2000 said...

I WANT I WANT I WANT! I have a 10 year old girl and she would LOVE this set! Seriously, so cute!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Please email me your address! :)

Photobucket

10 comments:

Kray said...

This is so cute! I am going to have to scraplift this one!!!

Cowspotdog said...

That is a cute idea - Clear Scraps has some amazing products - love how many ways you are finding to use them. Great video too

Drayia said...

Love it Pinky! I have 2 teenagers with on graduating in 2012. This would make a cute gift for their locker or dormroom. Have to find a place to order Clearscraps and that ships to Canada!

Jingle said...

This is so super cute!

Dawnll said...

I could hear your little peeps in the background- bet their growing!
Wonderful idea to share Pinky.

When do you want me to show up and organize your room?

Kelly Sas said...

Thanks for always thinking of us blog friends Pinky. This is a fabulous idea - and I love when you can get more bang for your buck...5 projects out of one purchase!!! I definitely want to make these. Can you use any acrylic or is it just Clear Scraps that you can write on? (is this a dumb question??)

{VICKI} said...

Baseball Season is my favorite time of year!

My son had his first game last saturday!

Jessica Carter said...

Love that Cristal....what a fun idea..

Liz said...

Ahh that's to cute

kim's kreations said...

What a fabulous idea! And I just love how quick and easy this is. Thanks so much for sharing!