Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~More Fun From KY & Chicks~

Good morning!
As you can see once again chicks have taken over my life LOL

Hubby went and got 8 chicks while I was gone but bless his lovely heart,
2 of them have to be isolated, they were very neglected and have
bumblefoot. Andrew has such a beautiful heart, he just wanted them to
have a good home and now they do.♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Here you can see my pretty little Rhode Island Reds,
and the little Bufffs we got. I just love them all!
Here is my little baby. ♡♡
They are going to be a pretty little flock, we just need to find
a couple more blue and green layers and we will be ready to
breed our own! :)
Ok should I talk about scrapbooking now?? LOL

I thought I would share the make and take I did all weekend in the
Nicole Peterson booth, and can I just say we stayed BUSY!
This tag/album cover is her design but of course Mindy and I sort of
changed them up just a little bit and had fun with the Shimmerz paints and mists.
Here is the tag as a whole, with the new Jenni Bowlin stamp, I was
going to advertise the new JB stamp on Tally but it sold out in minutes! LOL
Now this is what I bought lastnight....because I just have to share with you
all how to make the Dry Erase Board that was the Make & Take
at the Clear Scraps booth! So stay tuned for that video tomorrow!
I know this ink is going to rock because it was 15.99! LOL
I think it better serve me breakfast in bed tomorrow for that price!!!
Ok I am off to create and get caught up this week.

THANK YOU or stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

16 comments:

Myrna said...

Awe so cute.
Myrna

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Your little babies are so adorable!

Gina K said...

They are so precious!!! I just want to run a finger down their little downy, fluffy backs. Adorable!

Jocelyn said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW they are so cute!!! I want one!!!! :-)

Wishing you a great day!!!

Cowspotdog said...

The chick-a-dees are all just soooooo cute and such pretty colors, what an amazing collection you will eventually have.

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your new babies <3 Your tag is so pretty! I can't wait to see what you do with the Gold StazOn!

Kelly Sas said...

OOOoooo your chickies are tooo cute! You are so good at taking their picture. Love the tag and use of tulle at the end. Holy Moly that is some expensive ink!!! Can't wait to see what miracles this ink can do!

Cim Allen said...

The chicks are too precious ! I just want to pick up each one and play with them all. Love the tag !!

Kim A. said...

The chicks are so sweet!! The tag is very cute.

Dawnll said...

The chicks are just adorable!
I can almost hear them peeping.
I really like how you pumped up the tag- and yes that metallic pad is on my list, can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Ziggyeor said...

Aww on the chicks!

Cute tag!

Dang that ink is a lot!

Vicki said...

Great tag. The chicks are adorable. When my grandson was asking yesterday if his uncle was going to get chicks again this year, I told him about this awesome lady I know on the internet who has chickens that lay blue and green eggs. He was very interested in your chickens.

Shar said...

Aloha Pink-ee,
Thank you for sharing your beautiful and creative creations!!
How has Hawaii changed your life and perspective of yourself?
One more thing Hugs to a Survivor from a Survivor!!
Aloha,
Shar

Connie Mercer said...

hi Pinky~cute little chicks~we are incubating as I speak so in 21 days we should have some of these. Love your tag!!! and congrats on all of your good news!!! cm

Vanessa said...

Cute chicks, Ms. Pinky! : )

HeatherC said...

So you met Nicole? Another Louisiana girl. She is talented. I just love her style. I need to tell her you talked about her on your blog. Love ya!