Wednesday, March 30, 2011

~Life's Better With Friends!~

Good morning from beautiful TN!

With the house so quiet I am having a very creative week.
Today I have a layout I made yesterday from the Tally Scrapper
April Kit "Blooms & Wings". This kit is so dreamy, I love it!
I am so blessed with wonderful friends here in TN. I mean true blue
amazing friends, Adrienne is just one of the amazing friends I have.
You know I often think that I had such an awful childhood and life
that I believe God had blessed me in so many more ways as an adult.
Don't get me wrong, I struggle daily with intense pain and other issues
but when it comes to family and friends, my cup really is overflowing!
We all go through those ups and downs but I am so blessed to have
strong rocks beside me even in those down times.
To me...THIS is what scrapbooking is all about.
My children will look back on my pages and say "Wow she may have
not had it easy all the time but she was thankful and loved with all of her heart"
At least that's what I hope they say *wink* hehe

In reality they could say "Why the heck did she have that pink hair???" LOL
OK off to create some more today, I am feeling the mojo this week!

Don't forget yesterday's GIVEAWAY!! You still have time to enter!
Thank YOU for stopping by, I love my friends♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Photobucket

9 comments:

Amy Williams said...

Beautiful page!

Melissa said...

I often think the same thing...how blessed I am to be surrounded by such wonderful friends in my life! I know that you and I would be friends IRL because I love your outlook on life and your personality just comes bursting through the computer screen!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Cowspotdog said...

That is a wonderful page and it is something I wish I had. Even one friend - just to share a cup of tea with and have a chat with occasionally would be so nice. When you don't have children and don't connect to people through the groups they participate in - it can be hard meeting people.

Jocelyn said...

Love this and the story behind it is sooooo true!!! Those wonderful women that support us..what would we do without them!!!

Kelly Sas said...

Beautiful LO. Love the tulie and gingham. I thank God everyday for the amazing true blue friends I have had in my life - especially the 3 that have been there for over 30 years.

Donna said...

Love this LO! You are so talented!

Dawnll said...

I really believe the more challenges we have in life are rewarded with many other blessings such as friends, because we so deserve them.
love the layout and yes you deserve good friends- because you are a jewel

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your LO! Hoping I can find some time to create this week :)

Nanabells said...

Your kids will appreciate your strength in overcoming your past and in carrying off pink hair!! I would not have the nerve to color mine purple, which I would love to do :-) On Facebook last nite they gave me a whole list of people I could friend, and as I was looking thru there was a photo of someone with pink hair, don't know if it was a wig, but I thought of you :-)