Monday, March 7, 2011

~Monday with a Smile!!~

It's Monday my crafty friends!

Are we ready for this busy week? I am not sure I am. haha!
I am super excited about going to CKC Convention on Friday
but getting it all ready for me to leave the house might be another story.

I made a fun mini this weekend, OHHH how I love minis
and these Clear Scraps MINI- minis are extra fun!
Did you see they are giving this one and more away on the Clear Scraps Blog?
I used the awesome new Berrylicious line from Imaginisce, and my
favorite Glue Arts Glue of course...and last but not least the Mini Tab Album
from the ever amazing Clear Scraps!
Now I only posted the front and the back because I want you to go
to the Clear Scraps blog to see the rest ok?? Plus I added many TIPS
on using acrylic and how I create with it!! This mini does have several
pages and they are so cute! This would be a great "instead of card" Card! LOL
You know...for that EXTRA embellishment worthy friend.
So go check the Clear Scraps Blog out!
Go to Friday and enter to win one of these bad boys too!

I am off to work work work! I need to get ready to leave on Thursday!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

So SUPER cute!!

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Love the mini! Super cute!

Year 2 said...

Loves it! Will head over n take a further look :-)

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Love it!! Can't wait to see the rest and can't wait for CKC!!! Um is it Thursday yet? lol

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this mini...so very pretty!!!

Have fun at CKC!!!

Wishing a great week!!!

Cathy said...

Cute Pinky! Very sweet indeed!

Jingle said...

This is such a cute mini!

Manhattan Mandie said...

LOVE this album, girl!!! So *sweet* :) I'm heading to the Clear Scraps Blog to check out the rest....

Dawnll said...

I am loving the mini's- yummy papers!
How exciting to get to go to CKC,wish we were closer

Tina said...

awesome..ive always wanted to try this...

Tina

Kelly Sas said...

Just checked out your tips on Clear Scraps blog. THANK YOU!!! I actually won some albums from them and was so afraid to start working on one - even though it was free I didn't want to ruin it not know how to work with them. Now I am excited to get going! One question though; You mentioned that I should make sure the glue I use doesn't "burn" the acrylic. How would I know if a glue does this? And what do you mean by "burn"? Your tips were so very helpful Pinky. Thanks again!

melody said...

hiya chickie! wowza ~ it's been like foreva since i've visited you! lovin the look of your blog ~ so bright and cheery! hope you and you're are all doing well!

and LOVE that mini mini book! that is just scrumptious ~ as always you're such an inspiration!

HUGZ to ya!

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly, email me I will answer your questions!

Kim. said...

What a super cute mini album, thanks for sharing your idea.
Kim xXx

Kim M said...

Are you going to CKC in Louisville? Will you be working in a booth or teaching a class? I am going on Friday and looking forward to seeing all the new CHA goodies up close and personal.