Monday, April 5, 2010

~Merry Monday, the last reveal, shaped paper SVG's!~

Happy Monday everyone!
We had an incredibly busy weekend this weekend,
hubsters got me a new toy....it is a Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower!
With a buggy for the back LOL

We also got the fence up for the chickens, hopefully today I will
be able to get some pictures, I was too busy mowing to take them yesterday LOL
Spring is definitely in the air and that makes me happy!My favorite flower the Daffodil, Oh I was so excited we have some on our property!
These beautiful pink flowers, they attract the most amazing bees!

Here is my very last reveal for the month of April &
Scrapbooking From The Inside Out.
I had an amazing time playing with the Femininity kit.This page is kind of funny to me, I did not think saying I liked attention
would be anything really, because I meant that I love attention from my husband
and how he dotes on me. BUT I was not thinking that everyone would not
think I meant it that way LOL
Oh well, I do love my husband and the attention he gives me, it's
how our relationship has lasted for so long...I love being a girl!

OK now I have some shaped paper SVG's totally inspired but this LO!

The first one is a scalloped paper with STARS! Hello how fun!
Just click on the image to download.

This one is just a scalloped paper but not the huge scallops
Scalloped Frame
Retro Die Cut paper

OK that is all for me today!
I will pick a winner for the giveaway tomorrow.
We had a scare with my son yesterday and thought he broke his wrist.
Boys will be boys in our house LOL
Have a GREAT Monday!!!
Thanks for stopping by to say hi

~Pinky~

9 comments:

Heather said...

Yet another awesome layout! Love the die cut paper svgs.

Chrissy said...

I just happened upon your blog while visiting the Southern Belle- thank you so much for the cutting files! I just downloaded them and can't wait to use them for some fun stuff!
Chrissy

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Thanks for sharing!

MoMo sprnany said...

Pinky,
I adore this lo as well...love all the girlie stuff! At the risk of sounding like an idiot...I gotta ask what are svg's....I don't understand...please excuse my ignorance and explain it to me! Thank you! As always love your blog and your amazing work!
Monica

Tona said...

~Another wonderful layout!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwww....I love bing a girl too! That is too cute! Funny, I grew up an only child and very much a tomboy......now I have 5 boys and I can finally appreciate being a girl since I have to fight with people over the toilet seat....lol

Bamabel said...

Love all the flowers!!!! I wish I had some flowers to look at! I need to go on a outing to look for some! Love the shaped paper too! Great job gf!

Aymee

sandyh50 said...

Pinky, did I do something wrong? When I downloaded the starscalloped svg it just a black square.

Unknown said...

I just tried it and it worked Sandy?? I don't know