Sunday, April 25, 2010

~Happy Sunday~

I am running late today.
We had company today for a BBQ, it was so much fun.
Yesterday we had not only storms and wind but a few warnings
for tornadoes, and quite a heavy downpour.
I did not get much done except make myself a new blog banner.

I had been having so much fun making those spring and summer doorhangers, I thought it would be fun to make myself a new blog banner.

I used the Clearscraps 12X12 acrylic sheets, Helmar 450 qick dry, and vaious papers.

That's about it for me today, busy day, ready for the week to begin!

~Have a great Sunday~

~Thanks for popping by~

~Pinky~


11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love the banner. You are so creative and just love the color.

Dolores said...

love the banner!!!

Me-Ma Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE the summery colors! Have a GREAT Day!

Kelly Massman said...

Fun blog banner! Love it!

Susan S said...

Pinky, love the banner. It is very pretty and looks great at the top of the blog!!!

Dayna said...

Gorgeous banner!!!

Colleen said...

Love the new banner. you are so talented.

MoMo sprnany said...

You are so amazing I love this as well as the other one you made...I'm itching to try this! Hope life slows just enough for you to breath and maybe have a quite second, but not for too long...don't you love it when a beautiful life just runs with happiness, joy and activity!? Love the blog as always! Thanks Pinky

Tracy J said...

Your banner is SOOOOO cute.....I wished you lived closer and we could play!

Susan said...

Hey Darlin,

I LOVE your blog and that is why I have left you a gift over at mine!
Check it out and pass it on. Your blog makes me HAPPY!
Love, Susan
http://yourlifespelledout.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-101-award.html

Jenni said...

LOve it!