Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~Happy Tuesday ..Puppies Galore...Woohoo I hit 200!!~

Good morning bloggers!
I was able to sit down last night and begin working on
the boys costumes...they were so sweet this year.
I told them we were moving and I was not going to be able to make the elaborate
costumes I usually make for the entire family, so they
sat together and voted on being puppies this year!
Easy enough right? Some fleece, some sweat pants and a beanie!
Warm, easy and functional!Plus my sweet boys are tickled about the hats!

I also wanted to scrap yesterday but not for anyone but myself,
so I sat down with My Little Shoebox and Cosmo Cricket...
dear friends of mine LOL
and made this page....
I wish it had been sunny and not pouring rain so I could have captured a better
shot of it! It's so much prettier in person!

And one more little thing!!!!!
OK OK BIG THING!
I got the email from Purple Cows saying that in one week,
WE HIT 200 FOLLOWERS! SENT BY PINKY!!!!!!
woot woot!!!!!!!
So I qualify for the 2000.00 prize....
I still need comments but the qualification part is over! WOOHOO!
Remember I am giving this PRIZE AWAY! so don't forget to
comment and pass it on to friends....
On the Purple Cows Blog today I have a layout project!
And the full instructions can be found as well!
http://sadiepurplecow.blogspot.com/2009/10/design-contest-and-pumpkin-patch.html
So be sure to check it out!

And a little sneak peek for tomorrow's blog?
I have a little video I am working on...a NEW release from Purple Cows....
From the last CHA!
I cannot wait to share, so be sure to pop back by tomorrow!

~THANK YOU all for stopping by~
~Have a beautiful Tuesday~
~Pinky~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaa Pinky! Congrats girl!

Yes, I would LOOOOOOOOOOVE to win this giveaway!! I'm inviting mika to come and check this out! Hopefully she'll pop on over and comment!

Thanks!
-Alsyon

Tona said...

Glad you made it to 200!
Aw, what cute puppies you have.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

Awwww..what cute little puppies!!!! So glad you hit the 200mark!!!!! Have a great one!!! :-)

Nikki said...

very cute puppies!!! and what a fabulous give away! u are oh so generous!

Viji Siddharth said...

Yay!! Thats cool pinky!
Viji#5858

Kray said...

Puppy Gage sure does have your eyes!

They are so cute!

Jona Panesa said...

congrats for making 200!!! your little puppies are so cute!!! just loved your blog candy!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations for 200hits)) Now its some more;)

Lesa said...

Congratulations! Your puppies are adorable (love the hats). Love the LO too!

lavendarrose29 said...

Yay for you. I just found you through fiskateers and became a follower. You layout is super cute and I really like those hats