Tuesday, October 13, 2009

~Tuesday with a RAK Winner ~

Good afternoon sweet bloggers!
This is a quick card I made with the Treasured Scrapbooking October Kit.
The 15th is coming and I have a project and a layout to share...
Oh and on the 15th some BIG NEWS!

I put all the comments into the random number generator and #2 came up
so the winner of the PINK PAISLEE alphas??
Blogger Lauren said...

Hey Pinky!

Wow! Great rak! The funnest Halloween tradition we have... Well, all of us go trick or treating. yes ALL of us being kids and adults alike. One of our friend's daughter dressed up as a bush last year! (It actually worked out and was funny!)

Congrats Lauren, please send me your addy and I will mail them out!
~Thank you for stopping by~
~Have a great week!~
~Pinky~

3 comments:

Crystal said...

congrats to the winner and what a beautiful card pinky! love the green paper!

Kim said...

Pinky, LOVE the card, it is beautiful, your choice of color is GREAT! Congratulations to the winner!

jacque4u2c said...

I just love how you used the folded flower! It really adds elegance!