Monday, November 16, 2009

~Just another Manic Monday....Ohhh ooo...~

I wish it were Sunday Oooohhhh hehehe
Yesterday was the 15th Kit Reveal for Treasured Scrapbooking.
December will be my very last month at TS!
This was kit #2 in November and I LOVED it!
I am so going to frame this and use it in my scrap room.

You know it really is true, I am Happily Domestic, I love
being a MOM and staying home to cook and clean.
I am SO hoping to raise chickens, and bees in our new home!
This will be the first picture to go up in my scrap room!
It has been a beautiful, amazing year with Leslie
she was an amazing store owner and a great person to work for.
Now Treasured in headed off into a new direction and
many new things are happening in my small scrap world.
I am so excited! Thanks Leslie for taking a chance on a newbie scrapper!

This is the very last week of my boys going to school on the bus!
From now on I will be driving them to school!~
Now, let's hope we find a car in the next 2 days LOL
Or the plan will be ruined! hehehe

Don't forget to turn in your Purple Cows Contest Entries!!!

~Thank you for popping by!~
~Have a great week, Happy Monday!!~
~Pinky~

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this one...perfect papers! Good Luck finding a car!!! :-)

Colleen said...

Very neat. Love how you included the layout for a pattern. Some days I really wish I could be a SAHM, and do the domestic stuff (I really love it) but I know that I would miss my students and helping them also. Have fun with the move this week.

Karen Brooks said...

Out of everything I've seen you do I've had tons of favs but I am almost thinking this is my new fav! I adore every aspect of this! Congrats on the new house and good luck on finding you a new car!

Tona said...

Love the layout!
Good luck on the car hunting.

Crystal said...

i think this is my fav layout of yours...ever! i am in love with it! me and betty get a long pretty well too! lol! just a fantastic job pinky! hugs!