Wednesday, November 18, 2009

~Card Kit WINNER! Happy Hump Day~

Good morning to all you lovely crafters.
I finished up 2 Christmas Projects yesterday!
I am feeling the Christmas spirit creeping on in. LOL

I almost missed this but did you see the Imaginisce blog
featuring ME??! WEEE!!!!!
HERE

They will be posted on Purple Cows in the next couple weeks,
here is a little sneaky peek! I used the Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly line.
And for the card kit winner??
Miss Viji had so many referrals her name went in like 6 times LOL
So
Vijaya Siddharth
send me your mailing addy girl!
Thanks for the referrals to Purple Cows!

Remember crafty peeps
the HUGE Purple Cows Contest!
Be sure to get your entries in!
You can win 5000.00 in product!

Also the Imaginisce Facebook FACE OFF!
Right here!
You can win 300.00 in product!

OK back to packing! I changed our internet and cable
over this week so I will be without internet on Friday/Saturday! EEK!
~Have a great day!~
~Pinky~

5 comments:

A Sarasota said...

Good luck with the move!

BethW said...

Way to go Viji! She is such a sweetie- I am so glad she won. I missed your Imaginisce debut also=don't understand. I've been getting updates every day.

Adrienne said...

Cristal-Pinky :)-, your work is amazing! I just love it all. I am following your blog now, and can't wait to see all of your Christmas Craftiness! :)

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Cheryl Boglioli said...

You go girl! I love your enthusiasm and creativity. Can't wait to see the rest of your sneaky peak. And Congrats to Viji!