Tuesday, November 3, 2009

~Making your own Paper Lace Flowers (Doily Flowers)~

Tuesday has just flown in!
Should be a pretty good day,
I woke up to sunshine and that's always a good thing!
I decided since it was sunny and light I would make a quick video today:
Making Paper Lace Flowers (or Doily Flowers)
They are so pretty for fall and embellishments
You know I love making my own embellishments!
Here they are on place cards,
these are some place cards I am making for Thanksgiving.

They are very simple, and timeless.
Hope you enjoy the video today.


Don't forget in a couple days I will be drawing WINNERS for these prize packages!
You can find the information If you click on the PICTURE! :)


OK off to get ready for my painting class tonight,
my best friend broke her ankle and talked me into going!
Wish me luck!

~THANK YOU for stopping by my blog!~
~Have a beautiful day~
~Pinky~


13 comments:

Jingle said...

THOSE are super cute!

Brenda said...

They are sooo adorable!!!!
hugs
Brenda

Jocelyn said...

These are so cute..thanks for the how to!!!!! Have fun at your painting class!!! :-)

Amy said...

I LOVE the flowers and cards! I have been wanting to make place cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I may just use some doily flowers! Too cute!

Dayna said...

Too cute...can't wait to try to make some myself!! Thanks for sharing.

lavendarrose29 said...

Those are super cute and I have some of that lace....offf to craft now, thanks for sharing

Jennifer said...

I love these! They look so adorable and so easy to make!!! I am so going to try this!!!!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Hey girl! gave you a blog award you can check it out at my blog.

Scrapfaire said...

Pinky...those are SO CUTE!!! I just want to say that you made a video for those of us that couldn't quite make the connection from the supplies to the end result! THANKS!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the information on creating the paper flower. It looks awesome. Enjoyed your blog very much. Iflorist.co.uk

Lesa said...

Cute flower! Love making my own embellies and this will be great. I will have to try out all my border punches with this one, LOL! Think the Fiskars heart one will be really cute and the Diamond one will be kinda edgy. Thanks for the great idea!

Kray said...

These are so cute! I am going to have to make some!

jeany said...

Oh Wow !!!!
Awesome demo Pinky,thanks so so much for airing it !!!!!
Now i just gotta get me practicing with my punch because we can't get that fabby paper here....lol.
Thanks again :o)

Jean