Sunday, June 28, 2009

~Sunday....crafting for a greater good~

Good morning this bright hot morning in TN!
This weekend I have been working on 2 projects.
You all know how I LOVE my Fiskateers, not only
are the an amazing group of people, but they are
dedicated to many charities and helping others
along with crafting.
That to me is simply amazing and perfect!

So my project this weekend is PILLOWCASES!
That's right Pillowcases!
You want to help children with Cancer?
Here is your chance.
Not expensive, not hard, not even time consuming.
It is simply cutting and washing fabric and making Pillowcases!
As always I tell anyone who cannot sew or does not have a machine.
Contact me, send the washed and cut fabric to my house.
I will sew them and drop them off!
Here is the Fiskateer Link
http://www.fiskateers.com/blog/2009/06/25/if-he-can-do-it-sew-can-you/
And the Charity Link (Conkerr Cancer)
It is such a worthy cause!
http://conkerrcancer.org/howtohelp.html
If you are interested please do contact me, I am
happy to lend my hands and machines.


Now on to my scrappy work this morning,
I am working on 35 of these little ATC cards and frankly,
I am sick of looking at my mug! LOL
The cards look so much more detailed and fun in person.
But it was a fun project!

Oh and I chopped my hair off yesterday!
so I feel a picture ensuing!

~Have a beautiful Sunday~
I hope you find your place to do good in the crafty world
I bet you touch more lives with crafting then you know
~thank you for stopping by~
~Pinky~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bling on the name tag and the ATC's turned out great!!!!

I do want to see a pic of your hair ever since you posted you cut it Ive been eagerly awaiting a pic!!!

Have a great day!!!

Laurajean said...

your Atc's are awesome girl...I love them and woohoo, I'm getting one ;)

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

love the ATC's and the idea of the pillow cases!! how cool!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

congrats on getting certified!