Tuesday, June 16, 2009

~Exciting Tuesday~

Good morning!
This is a LO I did a couple weeks ago for
Treasured Scrapbooking with June Kit #1
I do not know what it is but I am addicted to making
my own shaped paper lately!

Also a totally random thing happened to me yesterday

http://iamalivephotos.blogspot.com/

I got an email yesterday and a blogger found my stuff on Etsy,
and featured one of my swimdres tops!!!!!! I am so excited!

Please go by and comment for me! If you have a chance, it is for my sewing stuff!

Now check out this FABULOUS top I made yesterday I LOVE IT!
I am SO going back to get more fabric and making myself one for Texas!

Oh and one more fun thing...
I have a DINNER tonight with some Fiskateers!
SO if you are in or around Nashville...
we are having dinner about 30 minutes away
Holler before tonight and meet up with us!

~Have a great day~
~Will share photos tomorrow!~
~Pinky~

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Just love the LO...so pretty and Yay about the swimdress!!! That is awesome!!! Enjoy your dinner and have a great one. :)

Holly said...

How exciting about the swimdress.

Oh, and I love the new LO.

Tona said...

Enjoy your dinner tonight. Tell everybody I said Hi & give Merlene a hug for me.

Liz said...

another wonderful creation

Laurajean said...

ME Likey that shirt too...gorgeous girl ;) You are going to be ONE HOT Mama!! Dj loves that shirt too ;)
Frickin' AWESOME layout girl.
xoxo

Kray said...

That is so cool! I left some love!