Wednesday, June 17, 2009

~Happiest Wednesday!

~Good morning fellow bloggers!
I had the most wonderful Fiskateer dinner lastnight,
and met the one and only Merlene!
I believe 2 Nifty Fifty's were there, Merlene AND our very own Patti Smith!
It was absolutely lovely...
and this was what we all braved to get there! haha
Yes, this is PINKY caught in yet another tornado warning.
This time I was driving and it hit pretty bad.
A car in front of me was hit by a road sign,
and a tree off away from me was hit by lightning.
Needless to say everything is fine but boy TN have some wicked cool weather!Now if i could just get some scrapbooking done today!!!
Or sewing is more like it.
So how is your hump day looking?
~Thank you as always for stopping by to see me~!
~Have a lovely Wednesday!~
~Pinky~

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Pinky - I'm having a hard time telling which one is you in the photo. :o) Just kidding, you look great as always. The picture of the storm looks beautiful. Love the lush green and then the dark sky. I miss those days. NOT the tornadoes but the storms.
As for my Wednesday, it looks like another boring day here at work. :o(
Have a great day!!!

Jocelyn said...

Love the pic of you and all the other ladies!!!!! Wow, that was some wicked weather!!!! What is scrapbooking.....I just have not been much in the mood!!!! Have a great one!!!! :)

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

I Think I may have gotten some of that storm....Its ripped the flag pole off the house and we had a few branches in the yard...lol Now heres the "Mom" part..Are you driving while clicking pics?" Hmmm Be carful!! Looks like a fun time..and the storm well it would be fun for me too I am drawn to them..I am wierd!! XoXo Niki_Ray

Jenny B in Indy said...

How awesome you live by so many Fiskateers!!! Great pic!

Bamabel said...

Look how cute all of you are! I LOVE the outfit gf!!! You look so cute!!!!

Love ya!
Aymee

Rissa said...

You all look fabo in the pic! What a great photo of the stormy looking sky. My wednesday is just a chill day

Ziggyeor said...

Cool pics! I had too much going on around me when I was driving to get pics of the rain and how silly I was for going out :p

It was great fun seeing you ladies :D

Michelle said...

Pinky,
Here in Colorado we have been having a lot of nastey weather too! We have been having tornados almost every day!
Glad to hear that you made it through and had a great time to boot!
Now back to unpacking!!

Eva said...

What a pretty group of ladies...glad you guys had a great time and yikesss about that tornado picture....be safe!

Shirley said...

Looks like a fun group but you need to avoid this bad weather!

Kelly Jo said...

I love getting together with FiskaFriends. Looks like You all had a Great time!