Tuesday, June 2, 2009

~Good morning Tuesday **Pictures**~

I have not been scrapping due to vacation but I thought
I would share a few shots I took, today and tomorrow,
instead of scrapping stuff!

The cutest thing was this couple on the lake in the morning
and they were both painting on opposite ends of the dock area.


I had to snap this shot because I mean WHO registers at
a Pharmacy for their wedding??? ROFL!


This was the Paddle Boat we took a ride on and it was
amazing...totally worth it!!!! GREAT Catfish lunch too!

And these were turtles that WERE sunning themselves
note that I said WERE, because as soon as my 5 yr old
saw them he screamed CRABS CRABS!!! and threw rocks! LOL
They are all safe, do not worry. It was cute.


And everyone loved fishing, except my 5 yr old....
but he loved the worms.


Thanks for sharing my vacation with me,
I am enjoying the sun and the water.
I will post a few more tomorrow
~Thank you for coming by and checking in on me~
~Pinky~

5 comments:

Erin Glee said...

Thanks for the peek at your vacation, Pinky! That WAS funny about the "crabs"!

Lisa said...

Love the pics...almost feels like I'm right there with ya! LOL! Hope you are having a great time!

Jocelyn said...

Just love the pics and it looks like you are having a great time!!!!! Wish I were there with you!!!! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Carol said...

Only in our area could one have a bridal registry at the local pharmacy! It is a very nice area, isn't it?

Patti Smith said...

Love the pictures...sound like just a wonderful vacation and such good memories for the boys..thanks for sharing..