Saturday, June 20, 2009

~Moo-licious Father's Day is right!

Hey hey hey everyone!

My FIRST Purple Cows Project is up and running!!!!
This is just ONE of 3 cards posted!

I would LOVE LOVE for you to go check it out here
http://www.scrapbook.com/blogs/115313/view/152341.html
And leave me some loving to let them know
you all like my work!
I am excited as it is my first paid gig and my first
REAL DT work for a manufacturer! YEA!

~Have a beautiful Saturday~
Give your Father a hug for the Pink one~
~Pinky~

7 comments:

deb famularo said...

Soooooo cute!!! Nice job hun! xOxO

Kray said...

This is very cute. I will have to remember this one for the hubby and/or the FIL

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Deb......soooooo cute and great job!!! Thanks for stopping by my Blog and sending me love!!!! I just adore you and now I am off the your site to leave you lots of love!!!!! Sending Happy Father's Day wishes to your Hubby!!! :)

Tona said...

That is just too cute!

Amy aka: ropergirl3 said...

diggin' that card, off to see the link!!

Holly said...

Such a cute little Fishy! So talented. Glad things are going well with your scrapping.

MaryNSC said...

This is FANTASTIC WOW!!! My Dad would have LOVED LOVED THIS!!