Friday, October 5, 2012

~Halloween Layout- TOO CUTE!~

Good morning my crafty friends, 

I have been so busy creating cards and stamping I thought
I would play with layouts this week!

So I sat down to create a layout and realized I have no printer ink! LOL
Well there ys go, time to digi right?

I LOVE this picture of my sweet stinker-
this was before he truly hated Halloween and when I could
force him into an adorable skunk costume that would  mar him the
rest of his life. In reality he screamed and bawled 
for like 2 hours in it LOL
Come to think of it maybe he never did like Halloween
he was just too little to fight my mad costuming skills off!

Oh I miss those days of forced mommy time-
if I could only jail him up now and smooch his face off. haha
For this layout I used the super fun Samantha Walker Halloween

You know next week is our monthly blog hop, and she 
always has fun prizes, so be sure to check back. 
Also the Hello Kitty package winner is coming, so hang on. 

Now I am off to prepare for company tonight. 
Had a great game night this week with the girls, time
to have a family game night with friends. :) 
Fall Break is almost over!!! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

SherriB said...

This layout is so adorable and so is your little "stinker"!!

Anonymous said...

Great layout. I really like the picture you chose to scrap and the paper collection. I'm new to your blog and am enjoying your project shares!