Monday, October 1, 2012

~Thanksgiving Card- Acrylic & Stamping!!~

Good morning my friends and Happy Monday! :) 

It's fall break in my neck of the woods and the perfect time to 
sneak in some crafting since I don't have to run around with these
beautiful boys of mine! 

I snuck away this weekend and created this card using the 
I love that it's whimsical but also pretty for fall. 
And I tried something BRAND NEW for me! :) 
I used my Silhouette Cameo and the cut files to create the 
little bucks of wheat, then I stamped them with the coordinating stamps.

I have to admit I was a little intimidated but it came out beautifully.
Now for the acrylic stamping I had to use StazOn Gold Metallic Ink.
It worked perfectly of course.  
The card itself is the Clear Scraps Belgrave card- LOVE using the acrylic.
I used Viva Decor Pearl Pens to create the pearls. 
And Quick Quotes papers for the rest. 
Fun project- I love fall!!!

Don't forget to go see the rest of the crew and what they have created,
their work is always just incredible!

                                                                                           THE PIT CREW (DT)

  • Ashley Harris
  • Becky Oehlers
  • AJ Otto
  • Vera Yates
  • Latisha Yoast
  • Avocado Arts


  • Oh I also have a fun announcement tomorrow so please stay tuned.
    Photobucket

    1 comment:

    wendyp said...

    gorgeous card!!!