Monday, October 8, 2012

~Gentle & Free- PAPER LAYOUT!! *gasp*~

Good morning my crafty friends, 
My OH MY! It is a real live paper layout I see! LOL

I haven't made one in a while, but I sat down this weekend to create. 
I have these beautiful pictures of my sweet boy holding a moth
(shhh to him it's a beautiful butterfly!")

I have been dying to scrap them....so I did. 


the Scraptastic Kit Club (You know I love them!)
This is the kit....I also used the add-on because it had the rad Mister Huey Mist in it. 

I decided to use the little white die cut as a stencil and spritzed it for fun. 

I am very proud that I have been able to raise 3 boys who know
nothing of the pain I had my entire life. They all have grown up
so innocent and free from tragedy. 

I mean don't get me wrong they experience life like everyone else but
not the abuse and the mental/physical  scars.
When I see this photo I se how truly beautiful Justice is and
how blessed I am to be his mother. 
It's a good thing....

Happy Monday my friends...MUAH!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's a great page, Crystal. Isn't it nice that you can break that cycle. It is something I always strive to do as well. My kids have it so much better than I did as well.