Monday, October 22, 2012

~Stress- HUMOR- Card & First Copic Experience~

Good morning my crafty-licious friends!! :) 

I have a fun little card today. I am so excited to be working with 
VLVS company and they have some awesomely humorous stamps- not
for the faint of heart thats for sure. And let's face it, I am not faint of heart! LOL

How fun is this stamp- "I'm one day away from being on the rooftop with a rifle"
OMG that is so my week LOL 
I thought I would make it into a "How are you doing?" card. 
And how much fun are these "Vice Mice"? OH I LOVE THEM!
Oh and this is my first Copic (PUBLIC) coloring experience 
(shhh don't tell anyone) LOL
I have played alot with Copics but I rarely share those LOL
But I had to because I mean hello...these mice, they needed attention. 
If you know Jenny Lawson at all (The Bloggess) then you totally get the 
Vice Mice, and if not then they are just hysterical anyways! LOL
I think they go hand in hand-
Anyways HAPPY MONDAY My friends! 
I LOVE YA~


Photobucket

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Too funny. Love it.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I love that sentiment inside, totally cute, and so fitting some days!! :)