Thursday, October 4, 2012

~3-D Halloween Card & Halloween Memories *Photos*~

Good morning my crafty friends, 
As Halloween approaches I get more and more excited! :) 

Traditionally the Hobbs really go all out on Halloween, 
but the last 2 years my youngest has decided he hates Halloween
so I now live vicariously through crafting! LOL

Last week Xyron and Globecraft paired up for a fun cross promo
and this is the 3-D card I made for it. 
I used the Piccolo Halloween House Haunting Accents & Clearsnap ColorBox Ink
You can find a full tutorial on the blog!
If you make cards you will love these!! :)

And just for fun I thought I would add a couple photos....
from back in the day when I made all our costumes. 




Yes I miss these days...but that's how the Hobbs roll YO! :) 
My boy might be crazy but I love that kid...even if he hates Halloween :( LOL


Photobucket

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER fun card--LOVE the 3D effect! And I LOOOOOOOVE that your entire family got dressed up--that made for some great memories!! And photos:)

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Loving the card...

And the costumes are the best! He'll come back around!!