Tuesday, August 23, 2011

~School Lunch Notes From Mom~

Good morning my friends,

I think almost everyone is headed back to school
in the next couple weeks.
I was trying to think of fun school projects with the
new Geek Is Chic line from Imaginisce, and I came up with
these little "Lunch Love Notes" for the lunch boxes.
Now don't pass out, I actually stamped LOL
Can you believe it??
I also pressed my hand into it and inked the white paper with
my palm like 6 times and re made them over and over LOL
I have figured out I need to use INSTANT dry ink or heat set every
in before I go on to the next because it gets messy! LOL

I stitched up the sides of the envelope for the notes.
I really had fun with this line.

Ok if you have not signed up...SUNDAY 2-4pm I have a class,
at The Scrap Room
141 Adams LnMt Juliet, TN 37122
(615) 758-9596


Still time to sign up!! :)
Ok I am off to get ready for tonight,
the FIRST Fall ball game is tonight! WOOT!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenny's Heart said...

Those are so great! I love them and your stamping is lovely :)

{VICKI} said...

great cards
my son had his first fall ball tournament this past weekend. It didn't turn out so well for his team but we'll get em next time!

Ziggyeor said...

cute cards

Manhattan Mandie said...

Those are super cute! Can I recommend the Close To My Heart inks? That's what I use for my stamping and have never had issues with them!

sharon g said...

I need to check out those stamps. Too cute. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com