Monday, August 8, 2011

~Momenta Card-stock & McGill Punches!~

Good morning!!!!
I am in a mess today because the boys all head back to school
full time, but before I get in a tizzy I wanted to post this card
I made this weekend using Momenta Card Stock and McGill Punches.

I will be the first to admit I had never tried Momenta Card Stock but
can I just say it ROCKS!!!! I love it.
I used it to make the sunflowers, along with the
McGill Paper Blossoms Punches. You might notice I changed
the original design...well I did because I like the green petals
behind the sunflower, to me it looks more realistic.

It was more work but totally worth it (in my humble opinion).
Ok I am off to create some new flower designs, and get these boys
off to school!! Have a wonderful Monday!

Photobucket

8 comments:

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

I love the sunflowers! They're so cool and I like how you put green petals behind it too!:)

~ Vanessa W

Khristen said...

Lovin' that card, and what a stellar layout. That little girl is so stinkin' cute!!!

You might want to head over and check out my blog, you might have won something... *ahem ahem*

Leah's Crafty Life said...

absolutely stunning!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! I love it!

Nanabells said...

I love the sunflowers you have made the past couple of days!

melody said...

what a beautiful card...LOVE those flowers..so yummy!

Shar said...

Oh goodness! These flowers are gorgeous. ! :)

Kim. said...

This looks beautiful Pinky. I have never heard of Momenta Card Stock but it looks lovely.
Kim xXx