Friday, August 5, 2011

~Guest DT Video Tutorial~

Good morning my friends,

I am always crafting something and this week is no different.
This month I made a guest design spot for Frosted Designs
Frosted Designs

and this acrylic pin is what I made.
I used Clear Scraps acrylic & Stazon Ink, along with the
Imaginisce Badge/pin Combo.
I had fun and love how it turned out.
That Fuschia Pink Stazon is the best purchase I have
made in a long time!!!

Hope you enjoy!
I am off to photograph a special Christmas project
I just made with my Cricut Imagine....wish me luck!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Kray said...

Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

Lovely :)...Thanks for tutorial I'll try to make this :)...
Scratch Card Printing

Barb Craft said...

I LOVE this idea!! I am always looking for new and creative ways to make hair clips for my daughter and this one is too cute! And easy!! The tutorial was great! Thanks for joining our team at Frosted Designs this week!

barb :)

Unknown said...

This project has just moved to the top of my list. It's gorgeous!!!

It was such a pleasure having you at Frosted Designs, I really look forward to seeing more of your work

~Amanda~

{VICKI} said...

OMG!
Love these

Unknown said...

Love your tutorial!!! I NEED to make some of those flowers!!!

Thanks for being with us at Frosted Designs this week!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Clare G said...

Thanks for the video- loved it!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Wow! OMGoodness! For one I loved your video and hearing what a sweet voice you have!! I had no idea you could cut or emboss the clear acrylics! Your flowers were awesome! Thank you for sharing this!!!:)

~Vanessa W

melody said...

OH..SO SCRUMPTIOUS!
thanks for the tutorial chickie!