Saturday, April 16, 2011

~Saturday FULL OF STAMPING FUN!~

Good morning my craft friends!!!
It is finally the weekend!!!!!!!

I had a surprise mailbox full of goodies Thursday/Friday.
On was full of vintage items and Spellbinders from BREE,
and the other package had this SUPER AWESOME STAMP!
How cool is this?? My friend KIM sent it and I just love her and I LOVE my stamp!
KIM Thank you so much!!!!!!! Now all you MO residents...we need to find
scrapbook stores to join up and bring me in to teach for a weekend! :)
That would be so much fun and I could meet all the amazing MO scrappers!
I am so going to use this stamp! I had to sit down right away and
make a card, and you know I don't stamp often...but lately
I find myself stamping more and more! I think if I had more Copics I
would definitely stamp more! Might have to try to find some on sale! :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Dawnll said...

Adorable stamp!
Don't you love getting goodies in the mail?
Have a great weekend sweetie

June Houck said...

This gave me a giggle :)

Me-Ma Kim said...

Awww... I LOVE YOU! I am SO HAPPY you liked your little gift! Your card is GORGEOUS, but I knew it would be! Enjoy and have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Cowspotdog said...

Isn't that the cutest stamp - have you seen the chicken paper they have in Hobby Lobby now - it has chickens and roosters all over it. Did you finally get a rooster?

GrannyCharlotte said...

Love this stamp. The card is so cute. TFS. We have the real ones here. My hubby is into raising chickens, ducks, rabbits etc., etc. I'm not too fond of walking around the back of the property right now! :)

Drayia said...

Adorable stamp and the card. Making cards myself right now. Got my first set of nestibilies in and had to use them. Thanks for sharing.

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love the stamp and sentiment. Love the bling too.

Kim A. said...

Scrappy mail is the best!! What a sweet friend to send you such a cute stamp. I love the card you made with it!

Tona said...

Nice card! That chicken stamp is too cute & I love the sentiment.

Valerie Bishop said...

This is just too cute!! I love it - and the shape of the card is really cool!

Kelly Sas said...

This stamp is so you! I really love it too AND the card you made with it. Any day is a great day when you get unexpected goodies in the mail. Happy weekend!

Michelle said...

LOVE LOVE this card too cute love the saying!