Saturday, February 6, 2010

~Altered Frame Video Tutorial, 300 friends RAK Winner~

Good morning lovelies,
I did finally make that video tutorial for this Altered Glass Frame
without needing a Cricut or etching glass...Here is the video, I hope you like it and can use it! :)


Perfect Valentine's decor even without the hanging heart!

OK I know, I know...you want to see if you won the 300 friend and counting RAK!
Here is the RANDOM winner...I put the number of comments (minus mine) into
random.org and this is the winner #18
Blogger Kelly C said...

congrats on helmar - that's super cool! I love crafting and scrapping because it helps me relieve stress and keeps me from bottling up things.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Kelly, get my your addy girl! I have a new tool for you!Delete

Once again thank you all for following along
and riding this amazing ride with me!

I am off to sign my boys up for baseball, I am officially
a "soccer mom" hehehe

~Have a beautiful Saturday~
~PINKY~



6 comments:

A Sarasota said...

Congrats, Kelly!
very cool frame tut, Pinky!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the video, so simple, yet it looks incredible! TFS

...Tara... said...

this is a great idea!! I love how it turned out! :)

Jocelyn said...

Love this video....love that frame!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! :-)

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

Thanks for the tip..you could do so much with that :) and Congrats Kelly XoXo Niki_Ray

Brenda said...

Awesome job Pinky!!!! I am soo happy I have highspeed so I can now watch your videos!!
hugs
Brenda