Friday, February 26, 2010

~FRIDAY!!!!! Time for some FUN~

Good morning all you lovely crafters!
Today is the Sassy Lil' Sketches, Dirty Scraps, ScrapFit Blog Hop!
So get to hopping! There is a GREAT challenge and
fun prizes as well!

Here is what I created for the Blog Hop,
you can also find it on Dirty Scraps
a long lost friend found me and sent me a picture
of myself many moons ago...Don't you love Sassafras Lass?! I know I do!
I always struggle with sketches, so I decided to just go with the flow
and if it was not perfectly matched to the sketch it was ok! :)
Of course I am in LOVE with my Helmar adhesive, I used the Scrap Dots
on this one for dimension and they rock! They do take a little bit
to dry, so I have found putting the dimension on last is best,
but they hold really well so it is worth the time.

OK I am off to get ready for this weekend!
~Have a great Friday~
~Thanks for popping by to say hey~
~Pinky~

4 comments:

Joanie said...

WOW! Love this LO!!! The layering and details are fabulous!!!!

Kraftychick said...

What a great LO! You know what you said really got to me - I lost a lot of weight a few years ago (thinner than I had ever been) - when I quit smoking I gained almost all of it back - you'd think I'd be unhappy wouldn't you? Well, I'm 65 - I have COPD from the smoking and I'm on oxygen - - I am a breast cancer survivor from 2007 - I love Scrapping and eating!! I can't smoke and I have trouble breathing - so who cares if I carry a little too much weight (I need to lose for health reasons, and I will get back to exercising which will really help me) BUT FOR NOW I'm me and I'm doing the best I can - YOU ARE OKAY - A VERY TALENTED, SHARING PERSON AND I'M GLAD TO KNOW YOU!!
jackie

Jenrex4 said...

Great LO! You always get right to the base of it all. Thanks for making me think again.

Brenda said...

ohhhhh Pinky when I seen your year I thought oh boy how far I have came form that time in my life.
I love the photo of you the journaling really touched me as all your work does. I think you are one of the most beautiful ladies I have met on the internet...and when I gain weight I call it being "happy" it is normaly when life is going good and I am content... minus the weight issue but when I am thin it seems I am going through sooo much heartache. Right now I am at a "happy stage" in my life and its ok that I can't fit in my size 5 pants any longer... sure I would like to fit back into my size 10 but hey I am happy. Hope this is making sence I am on my first cup of coffee this morning!
Beautiful layout love the papers and embelishments.
Hugs
Brenda