Friday, February 26, 2010

~FRIDAY!!!!! Time for some FUN~

Good morning all you lovely crafters!
Today is the Sassy Lil' Sketches, Dirty Scraps, ScrapFit Blog Hop!
So get to hopping! There is a GREAT challenge and
fun prizes as well!

Here is what I created for the Blog Hop,
you can also find it on Dirty Scraps
a long lost friend found me and sent me a picture
of myself many moons ago...Don't you love Sassafras Lass?! I know I do!
I always struggle with sketches, so I decided to just go with the flow
and if it was not perfectly matched to the sketch it was ok! :)
Of course I am in LOVE with my Helmar adhesive, I used the Scrap Dots
on this one for dimension and they rock! They do take a little bit
to dry, so I have found putting the dimension on last is best,
but they hold really well so it is worth the time.

OK I am off to get ready for this weekend!
~Have a great Friday~
~Thanks for popping by to say hey~
~Pinky~

3 comments:

Joaniebolognie said...

WOW! Love this LO!!! The layering and details are fabulous!!!!

Kraftychick said...

What a great LO! You know what you said really got to me - I lost a lot of weight a few years ago (thinner than I had ever been) - when I quit smoking I gained almost all of it back - you'd think I'd be unhappy wouldn't you? Well, I'm 65 - I have COPD from the smoking and I'm on oxygen - - I am a breast cancer survivor from 2007 - I love Scrapping and eating!! I can't smoke and I have trouble breathing - so who cares if I carry a little too much weight (I need to lose for health reasons, and I will get back to exercising which will really help me) BUT FOR NOW I'm me and I'm doing the best I can - YOU ARE OKAY - A VERY TALENTED, SHARING PERSON AND I'M GLAD TO KNOW YOU!!
jackie

Brenda said...

ohhhhh Pinky when I seen your year I thought oh boy how far I have came form that time in my life.
I love the photo of you the journaling really touched me as all your work does. I think you are one of the most beautiful ladies I have met on the internet...and when I gain weight I call it being "happy" it is normaly when life is going good and I am content... minus the weight issue but when I am thin it seems I am going through sooo much heartache. Right now I am at a "happy stage" in my life and its ok that I can't fit in my size 5 pants any longer... sure I would like to fit back into my size 10 but hey I am happy. Hope this is making sence I am on my first cup of coffee this morning!
Beautiful layout love the papers and embelishments.
Hugs
Brenda