Thursday, February 11, 2010

~I am back, sick...but back! This is how I spent my week~

Morning all you lovelies in blog/craft land.
Did you miss me??
I know I generally blog daily but this week has been a crazy week
First hubby has been sick, then I was at school working and yes
those cute little innocent Kindergartners sent me home with the gift of GERMS!
hehehe, so I have not felt up to crafting or blogging much.

This is my week
Little Gage in class this week, he is such a joy to watch,
It's Valentine's week so we sat down and made a Valentine's Day box
He was so tickled to have one,
sometimes it is fun to craft with no pressure from
the adult world, I know whatever I make my children will LOVE
such a blessing...

Here is a layout I made lastnight, I realized I had
not scrapped my home yet and I was in the scrap store (Sassy Scrapper)
and found some fun MLS paper so I snatched it up and scrapped a page.

And one more fun thing...
IF you have not joined Scrapbooking From The Inside Out yet...
DO IT! We are having a crop and I am hosting!
I need more BINGO players...you know it's going to be fun..

Also I have a NEW article up in the Exclusive Content Section
TIPS FOR TAKING A MORE FLATTERING FACE SHOT
You do not want to miss that one!
And it is exclusive to SFTIO so I cannot share here! :)
Come play with me Feb 13th...prizes and games and challenges too!

OK I am off to rest a little more
as I have 2 Valentine's Day parties at school tomorrow
and 36 cards to cut out for an art project for the 2nd grade class!
It's going to be a great weekend!

~Have a beautiful day~
~THANK YOU for stopping by~
~Pinky~

7 comments:

Brenda said...

awww he is sooo cute!!! Love your layout!! I am sooo happy today I found my photos I had set asidefor the challenges!!! Yep in the grren folder!!
This challenge is just perfect for me sooo excited I finally get to play!!!
hugs
Brenda

Michelle said...

Hi Pinky - I just registered for the site and sent you my bingo words. I am feeling a bit under the weather but hope to be much better by then so I can join in on the fun. Cannot wait!!!

sarah said...

aww! great pics, and i need to go check out all of those links.

hugs,
sarah.

Jocelyn said...

Hoping you are feeling better!!! Love the pics of Gage and his Valentine box!!!

Your LO is just beautiful!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Angela V. said...

Hi there! I'm new to your blog, but I sure am glad I found you! Your work is amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Angela! I am so glad you came by!

Jessica said...

What a handsome young man! I'm sure you're proud. And the house is lovely too. Love the layout. TFS