Friday, March 13, 2009

~Disappointing Day~

Well, I was supposed to be on my way to Kentucky today,
so I packed up and got ready,
then hubby called and informed me he had a choice to work overtime,
and in this economy we snatched it up!
Not sure when he will be home and there is a possibility
that he works tomorrow too, so maybe no fun for me this weekend.
*sniff* sniff*

But I am able to finally show this LO I did
for ScrapFreak and one of their challenges for their birthday crop!
I need to get off my bum and scrap more tonight....
but I was busy baking all day.
I made 2 loaves of Home Made Bread,
3 loaves of banana bread, and chicken gravy, green beans and rice for dinner.
So maybe I will just go to bed and hope for a fun tomorrow!

~Have a beautiful day~
~THANK YOU for stopping by~
~Pinky~

11 comments:

Michelle said...

What a lovely LO Pinky. You did a fabulous job. I hope tomorrow brings you smiles. Have a great Saturday!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh shoot'sorry you can't go scrap, but hey I understand, work equals money equals, bills being paid!!!! Love the LO, such wonderful colors and pics!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!!

Meg said...

Sorry that your plans changed, but hopefully you will still get to scrap! And extra money is always good right now :)

Maggi said...

Sorry your trip didn't work out! But your lo is fab, that little deer is too cute!

Ann Arbogast said...

Love the layout. Brown is one of my favs to scrap with. And the deer is so darn cute.

Unknown said...

Chin up girl.....wish you a great weekend and keep us posted whether you were able to go to KY.
Charlotte

Ziggyeor said...

I'm sorry you couldn't go to KY but at least ya got some extra money so maybe you can save a bit more for April ;)

I love that LO!

Mmm I bet the house smells good with all that baking too ;)

Ziggy

Nikki said...

Sorry you didn't get to go, but in this ecomony I can see why you and hubby made the choice for him to work....makes sense! Awesome layout too!

Tracey Taylor said...

This is just a wonderful page. So sorry to hear your trip's a bust.

ScrapAddict said...

Aww! Sorry you didn't get to make the trip to KY. But hey...extra $$$ is good too!!

Michelle Ramsay said...

Lovely layout and wow, did you cook up a storm!