Thursday, March 5, 2009

~Almost Freaky Friday, I love scrap contests!~

I am so ready for the weekend, the weather is beautiful
and it has been a long week!

This is the page I did for Tally Scrapper's Survivor Contest.
I am on Team Dwight (The Office character) this is week 4.
I cannot win but one time, but I have placed int he top 4 all 3 weeks so far,
so I am happy. It's fun even if I don't place!
I love me some scrap contests!

I mailed off all RAK's this week and one random person
I do not know is recieving a RAK
Because....when Bethy won from ScrapFreak, she told me her name was on the
addy list, but I only found 2 Beth's and know one was not her.
So I sent it to the other one, lo' and behold...that was not her either!
Sooo.....I need to find an extra RAK and someone
I have never heard of, gets some fun rub-ons! LOL
It's a blonde week I guess.
~Have a beautiful day~
~Pinky~

9 comments:

Callista said...

I love those bunnies... wonderful journaling as usual. you are soo good about the journaling!

Jenn said...

I see you found the sassafras bunnies, too cute! :)

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

okay, this is the CUTEST thin EVER.

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

THING, cutest THING ever, dang fingernails!

PATTY said...

I love everything about this. The wording, the style and the cute little bunny. I love coming to your blog to see what new layouts you have done. Your layouts are awesome and so or your other projects.

Niki_Ray said...

Always love the work you do. Love the cardboard and those bunnies are too cute take care NB

Jocelyn said...

The bunnies are so cute and I just adore your work as you well know!!! So someone got a cool set of rubons. WHat a great surprise!!! Have a Fabulous Friday!

Greta Adams said...

yay this is so stinking cute!!
one of these days i can get back in the swing of things...right now i am living life and loving it!!

Katamommy said...

This layout is so awesome, I love the bunnies!