Thursday, July 24, 2008

~Today She is.....~


Erin at Treasured Scrapbooking and Just Scrappin' gave us a Self Portrait Challenge.
It's so funny I have been struggling this week with self image so this is just what I needed to
put things into perspective and sort of write it all out.
I find Scrapbooking so therapeutic sometimes.
Almost like writing in a diary.
So I did my inner chat that goes on when I see a picture of myself with other people.
I met all those girls in Alabama this weekend and when the pictures came out all i could think of was how much bigger I was then the rest.
It's funny I have fought to not have that loathing in my head for 7 years now. Some days I wonder if it will ever go away.
OK enough Debbie Downer (:
Have a beautiful Thursday and Thanks for the Challenge Erin!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is an awesome layout Debbie, um I mean Pinky. You are a beautiful just the way you are!

Anonymous said...

Great lo love the skull cross bones bow!!!! I have those downer moments too but as lisa said we are beautiful just the way we are!!!

Latharia said...

Awesome LO!!!!!! Love how rough & sassy it is!

floridagirl said...

Cristal - I sooooo love this page!! More than the beauty of the page itself though - is the simple, honest, beauty in the meaning of it. YOU ROCK!!

Karen Brooks said...

Great LO!!! You are such a beautiful person inside and out!!!! Muah!!!

Unknown said...

I love your layout and can totally related with your feeling. I too have a hate/love relationship with myself. I think you are such a beautiful girl, and a real brave girl to go around sporting pink hair. But I love the pink hair on you. You wear it well.

Smile and think happy thoughts.
patty

liz mataraza said...

awesome lo...love the idea for the page.

Tona said...

Fantastic layout! Your honest journaling is what we all aspire to be able to do.