Tuesday, July 8, 2008

~Back on the wagon~ Dream Big~



Recently a friend had her baby almost 10 weeks early. It was a surprise to all and they went through so much getting her home! That was 7 weeks ago, she is now home and I have not finished her BOOK yet!! So I am back in gear! I have 2 pages left.
She is such a delight to scrap about. It's always cool to scrap about a little miracle!

I am having trouble deciding on a Layout that shows my style for the new Treasured Scrapbooking Treasure Hunt!...guess I better get my ass in gear though, the deadline is looming.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

eek she is so teeny tiny! beautiful layout!

Sandra said...

Cristal she is just so perfectly perfect

just lisa said...

Oh, that layout is soo beautiful - is that the little baby Savannah!!! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo little but very beautiful!!!!!

Caitlin Russell said...

I love this lo!! It is beautiful!!!

Michele Kovack said...

What a gorgeous little baby! Your LO is absolutely fantastic!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I HAD to come by and say hi! I love your style of scarpbooking! so like mine when I actually get around to it!

~ Michelle #915