Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scraplifting

I had a challenge to scraplift a page. So I whipped up this one. She did not tear squares for the matting but instead tore the middle out of the page. So I did the same but for some reason it does not show well. But I did get to use my stamps which made me happy. I am not used to all this tearing it is so foreign to me! But I do love Stamping! I found a CTMH Yard sale and bought 3 sets of Stamps! And the LOVE stamp was a Foam Stamp set I found on CLEARANCE at Target for 2.00! I was thrilled and now that I have used them I am ecstatic! I bought 2 and gave one away, now I wish I had kept it!

On a side note I picked up Andrew last night he flew back from Nashville we find out more Monday. Looks like life is really picking up. Change is so wonderful and exciting. Its always good to get rid of the toxic and start fresh and new! This has been a VERY productive and happy few weeks that have literally changed my life! Our term in Virginia is closing, and half my book is done now, I was accepted into Basic Grey, and another exciting surprise on May 1st! Now moving to TN will be the end of the puzzle for us.
It's a good Sunday.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow...you have had an exciting weekend! I hope you are a fellow Tennessean soon!

Mokihana said...

You are amazing!! Your creativity just awes me. You figure out how to do things, and you just do them! Everything blends together so well they become seamless.

Way to go!