Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Desk Top Caddy Tutorial


You will need 1 12X12 piece of heavy duty cardstock.
And one or two more Patterned papers for decorated sides.
Score heavy duty Cardstock 4" in on each side....ending up with 9 squares

Cut out 3 1/2" or 3 3/4" squares out of paper or cardstock.

Attach on each square as decoration. If using another cardstock I highly suggest Stitching, as shown below or using brads or eyelets. And a VERY strong adhesive.

I stitched this one.


Now score all 4 corners either all the way across diagonally
OR just on the four corner squares.





Now punch a hole about 1/2" in on each corner.

Thread TWILL or RIBBON through one opposite side holes and tie knot

Go underneath and thread again the same way with opposite corners.

Either decorate with flower or just make a bow or whatever and your done!
See above finished shots


10 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the tutorial Cristal! I'll really have to try that sometime!

Cat said...

Oh yay! Thank you! That made it so much clearer to me!

fanny said...

Oh, this is sooo great! Thanks for this tutorial, will try this tonight! :-D

Anonymous said...

Pinky is that you?
I met you at making memories, my name is DebbieGall,
and I missed you!
come visit me at

http://thecrophop.freeforums.org/index.php

Erin Gudge said...

I love that caddy! And your dress is sooooooooo cute!! I want one!

ccoriginal said...

THIS IS SO COOL. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

michele hileman said...

That is really cool. Thank you for sharing. I am gonna make one of these...

http://michelesscrappyworld.blogspot.com

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wonderful pictorial. Thanks for sharing it with us!

sassyb07 said...

Thanks for the great tutorial. Can't wait to make mine!
hugs,Valerie

Many said...

Super tuto, merci, c'est génial. Bisous