Tuesday, February 25, 2014

When You Miss A Friend....

Hey there friends, it is Tuesday and now that Valentine's Day
is gone and winter is beginning to wind down it's been that time
to settle down and gear up for spring. 
I have missed a friend who has moved away recently so I thought
it was a wonderful time to make her a card.
I HAD to make it for my friend who has stood by me for so many
years and I miss. Of course when I get to making a card I automatically
reach for my Xyron Tape Runner and I thought this 
Carta Bella Giddy Up paper was a perfect fit for us. 
 I layered the sentiment that I stamped using the 
I used my Xyron Adhesive Dots, I stacked them up 2 dots high to add
a little dimension without making the card too bulky. 
 I also used the dots to adhere the button. (Blumenthal Lansing). 
I love the end result, yes it will probably take 2 stamps due to the button
but I don't care I had to have it! :) 
I am sending good wishes to my friends today and
telling everyone to stop your day, make a card, ship it off.
JUST BECAUSE it's a great day to send some love to someone special!

Happy Tuesday friends. 
Photobucket

No comments: