Monday, February 17, 2014

Art...Pinky Style That Is...

Hey there!
It's Monday and I am in my craft room but before I share my projects
from this week, I wanted to share a project I created a couple weeks ago. 
This canvas I altered. 
 For the canvas itself I spray painted it with Krylon Gold paint.
Then I painted over it using the Clear Scraps Spiral Dots mascil
with pink Krylon paint- I know it sounds like an odd combo but I love it. 
 Then I took some paper and my Xyron Adhesive Dots, and I created all
these flowers. They are Samantha Walker Cuts- with my Cameo.
(The butterflies too!).
 After that I glittered the Clear Scraps Frame, used my Xyron Teresa Collins
Adhesive Kit to adhere the glitter. 
Then I took my Connie Crystal strands and hot glued them on the canvas. 
For the word ART I used Maya Road Chipboard and I inked it with 
Clearsnap copper and Teal inks to make it look rusted. 
Then when I was completely done I misted the project lightly 
with gold and pink paints. 

I love it. It was fun to make and very therapuetic!
Happy Monday friends! :) 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Two words, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!