Monday, February 3, 2014

Be Mine- Fun Feature

Hey there friend happy Monday, 
I fell behind last week due to a very sick household, from plain old cold to
my son getting  aStaph infection in his eye on a school trip! WHEW! 
Glad last week is over. :) 

I am very excited to share this project today- a "Be Mine" album 
that is the feature project of the month for Creating Made Easy which
means every single kit has a step by step instruction sheet for this
and of course plenty of photos to assist you!
This was fun because I used my Teresa Collins Adhesive kit along with 
my Teresa Collins paper from the kit to create the album.
You can see that wet adhesive in the kit helped so much!
And I used my 9" Xyron Creative Station for the chip pages. 
This is a brand new design from Clear Scraps and I love the album. 
PLUS on the cover I used that fabulous 

Thanks for stopping by- happy Monday! :) Muah~~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Allie Gower said...

I love this Pinky, gorgeous!

Scrapfaire said...

Love that album!!! Beautiful!