Saturday, February 15, 2014

Wedding Season Is Coming!!

Hey there friends, 
I have 2 special project to share today and you HAVE to head to the
Avocado Arts blog and check out the rest!
Firat I have this clear acrylic card I created using Clear Scraps banner
pieces and of course the main attraction- the new Forever Yours Stamp Set!
How fun is this stamp set? I love it. 
My second card features the Forever Yours Stamp set, with
a CutCardStock shimmering Vellum overlay and 
some Xyron adhesive dots with glitter! Perfect for a wedding card. 

I know it's Saturday but please head to the AA blog 
and let them know if you enjoyed my projects and please PLEASE share them!
AVOCADO ARTS

Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura C said...

This is so beautiful! I just had to pop over here and tell you again!

Jean said...

Gorgeous projects!!We have a wedding coming up in September so I love that card!